The Global Food Automation Market will grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2022 to reach $11,468.7 million by 2022, according to the latest publication from Meticulous Research®. The food automation market is primarily driven by the increasing food safety regulations, rising demand for processed and advanced packaged foods, and increasing technological advancements in the food industry. Also, the growing demand for automated systems will further fuel the growth of food automation market. However, high capital investments restrict the growth of the market to some extent. Moreover, lack of skilled workforce and training has significantly challenged the adoption of automation in various food sectors in many parts of the globe.
The global food automation market is mainly segmented by type (motors and generators, motor controls, discrete controllers and visualization, rotary and linear products, and others), by mode of operation (semi-automatic and automatic), by applications (packaging and repacking, palletizing and depalletizing, processing, grading and sorting, pick and place, processing, and others), by industry verticals (dairy processing, bakery and confectionary, beverages and distilleries, meat, fish and seafood products, and fruits and vegetables) and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Based on product type, motors and generators held the largest share of the market in 2017 and expected to continue their dominance in the global food automation market during the forecast period, owing to their greater adoption due to low operating and maintenance cost, portability, higher life cycle of diesel engines, and least inflammable properties.
Based on the mode of operation, semi-automatic systems accounted for the major share of the global food automation market in 2017, owing to the greater adoption of these systems due to their low complexity and affordability as compared to automated systems, and improved labour productivity.
On the basis of application, packaging and repacking held the largest share in the global food automation market in 2017. This is mainly attributed to their greater adoption due to increasing demand for more varied & advanced packaging and pack counts and retail-ready packaging, costly compliance with hygiene regulations, increasing contamination and mislabeling risks, and growing human errors in the food packaging process.
Geographically, the food automation market is segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., and RoE), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, Australia, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Europe commanded the largest share in the global food automation market in 2017, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. The large share of this market is mainly attributed to the rising minimum wages, stringent food safety regulations, acquisitions from the giant players, and growing trends of automated systems from the manufacturing lines.
Browse in-depth Report on https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/food-automation-market-size-2022/
However, Asia Pacific and Latin American regions are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to growing demand for processed and packaged foods, changing consumer habits and tastes with the adaptation of western foods, and growing economies in the region. In addition, the expansion of major players into the developing countries further supports the growth of food automation market in the region.
The key players in the global food automation market are Rockwell Automation Inc., Siemens, ABB Group, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Emerson Electric Co., Fanuc Corporation, Destaco, JLS Automation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, GEA Group, Proleit AG, Falcon Autotech, and Food Automation Pty. Ltd.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, mode of operation, application, industry vertical, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for food automation across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the global food automation market?
- Who are the major players in the global food automation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global food automation market?
- What are the recent developments in the global food automation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global food automation market?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global food automation market and how do they compete with the global players?
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=3603
Contact us :
AVP- Global Sales and Marketing
Contact: +1-646-781-8004 (North America)