The global elderly care market is segmented in service into homecare, institutional care and adult day care. In 2018, homecare segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR.
Global Elderly Care Market is expected to reach USD 1,692,117.41 million by 2025 and is projected to register a CAGR of healthy rate in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Browse The Complete READY Sample Report for In-depth Understanding – https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-elderly-care-market
Global Elderly Care Market, By Product Type (Pharmaceuticals, Housing and Assistive Devices), Service (Institutional Care, Homecare, Adult Day Care), Application (Heart Diseases, Cancer, Kidney Diseases, Diabetes, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Neurological, Respiratory and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
- Brookdale Senior Living Solutions,
- Almost Family,
- BAYADA Home Health Care,
- Encompass Health Corporation,
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc.,
- LHC Group, Inc.,
- Genesis HealthCare,
- Econ Healthcare Group,
- Trinity Health,
- St Luke’s Eldercare Ltd.,
- Rosewood Care Group,
- Interim HealthCare,
- United Medicare Pte Ltd,
- Exceptional Living Centers and among others.
Inquire about this report from our experts at@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-elderly-care-market
Market Segmentation: Global Elderly Care Market
- The global elderly care market is segmented based on products type into two segments; housing and assistive devices and pharmaceuticals. In 2018, housing and assistive devices products segment is valued to rule with the highest market share 2025, rising at the highest CAGR of 6.6%.
- The global elderly care market is segmented in service into homecare, institutional care and adult day care. In 2018, homecare segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions
- North America,
- South America
- Middle East and Africa.
Drivers: Global Elderly Care Market
Prominent factors driving the growth of this market consist of rising patient pool for chronic illness in ageing population, rising awareness of home care services, increasing geriatric population, Insurance coverage and government initiatives to provide cost-effective medical treatment for ageing population.
RISING AWARENESS OF HOME CARE Services
- In the elder care services, socio-psychological factors increase the awareness regarding health of elders.
- For instance, Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes (U.S.) organized Elder Abuse Awareness & Education program to create awareness, prevent and assist seniors who are at risk.
- The State of Iowa (U.S.) started adult/elder abuse prevention and awareness program, which helps elders/adults with disabilities, their families, and caregivers with information on services that are available to at-risk-individuals.
- To create more awareness around the world the U.N organized world elder abuse awareness day in 2017.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research