According to Meticulous Research®, The global healthcare/medical simulation market will grow at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD $2,281.0 million by 2022.
The healthcare/medical simulation market will be driven by the growing need to curtail mounting healthcare costs which is primarily attributed to the shortage of healthcare professional, increased healthcare spending, increased administrative expenses, changing lifestyle choices, availability of high end technologies, and growing population in general. Growing focus on patient safety, technological revolution, increasing preference to the minimal invasive surgeries, and education revolution are the other leading factors expected to propel the growth of the global medical simulation market. However, the high end cost of medical simulators, unstable economies, limited availability of funds, and lack of humanitarian approach have negative impact on the growth of this market and could restrict it to some extent.
The healthcare/medical simulation market is segmented by product (patient simulators, task trainers, web-based simulation, surgical simulators, simulation software, endovascular simulators, ultrasound simulators, and simulation accessories), services (educational services, hospital services, vendor-based services), end-user (academic institutes, hospitals, military, emergency medical services, and voluntary organizations), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
North America holds the major share in the global medical simulation market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region. However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the medical simulation market during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the extensive customer base in these regions due to large base of population and rising prevalence of various disorders. Most of the medical simulation products and services in this region will be driven by developing countries such as India and China due to the increasing purchasing power, rising expenditure on healthcare infrastructure, and increasing focus on affordable healthcare. Moreover, growing focus on advanced medical education, training, and research in India and China showcases great potential for the medical simulation market in these countries.
The key players in the global medical simulation market are Laerdal Medical, Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc., CAE Healthcare, Inc, Limbs & Things, Ltd, Mentice Ab, Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd., Simulab Corporation, Simulaids, Inc., Surgical Science AB, Adam Rouilly, Altay Scientific, Yuan Technology Limited, KaVo Dental GmbH, IngMar Medical, MediShield B.V, Medical Simulation Corporation (MSC), 3D Systems (Simbionix), Simendo, 3B Scientific, 3-DMED, Tellyes Scientific Co., Ltd, and Trucorp Ltd.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product, services, end user, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for medical simulation across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, opportunities, and trends in the global medical simulation market?
- Who are the major players in the global medical simulation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global medical simulation market?
- What are the recent developments in the global medical simulation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global medical simulation market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- What are the local emerging players in the global medical simulation market and how do they compete with the global players?
Request Sample Report On: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=2624
Direct Lines: +1-646-781-8004 (North America)