Nutraceutical Excipients Market report offers a Comprehensive Outlook and Future Prospects of the Healthcare Industry with growth analysis of top players that helps Industry specialists, analysis and will grow at an estimated CAGR from in 2018 to by 2025, provides an in-depth analysis of the nutraceutical excipients with the forecast of market size and growth.
Scope of the Report:
The global nutraceutical excipients market accounted for USD 3,104.96 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.60% over the forecast period.
Nutraceutical excipients are inactive substances formulated alongside the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API), for bulking-up formulations that contain potent active ingredients. These excipients are used in pharmaceutical-grade and standardized dietary supplements. The robust increase in medical cost has a huge impact on the nutraceutical excipient market.
The rising medical cost is a result of rising adoption of new technologies and treatments, overuse of procedures and tests, and lack of transparency and information on prices and quality of medical services that are provided. For instance, in 2016, the US health care spending increased by 4.3%, reaching USD 3.3 trillion and USD 10,348 per person.
The Leading Market Players In The Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market Include
- Cargill Corporation (US),
- Ingredion Incorporated (US),
- Associated British Foods plc (UK),
- Kerry Group (Republic of Ireland),
- Roquette Freres SA (France),
- JRS PHARMA (Germany),
- Innophos, Inc. (US),
- DowDuPont, Inc. (US),
- Sensient Technology Corporation(US),
- Hilmar Ingredients (US),
For A Sample Copy of the Report or Any Further Inquiries @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/nutraceutical-excipients-market-221821
The growth of the nutraceutical excipients market is attributed to the growing demand for nutraceutical products and rising healthcare cost. Nutraceutical is a fortified food product that plays a significant role in modifying and maintaining normal biological functions of the human body. Various types of nutraceutical products present in the market are dietary supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, antioxidants, and others.
According to a study published in the International Journal of Preventive Medicine in 2014, nutraceuticals in the form of vitamins, antioxidants, dietary fibers, minerals, and n-3 PUFAs in amalgamation with physical exercises were reported to prevent and treat Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD). Such growth in the nutraceutical industry is estimated to lead to a parallel growth of the nutraceutical excipients market. Moreover, rising healthcare cost and increasing demand for nutraceutical products are driving the growth of the market. However, stringent regulations are likely to hamper the growth of the market.
Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market, By Type
- Synthetic/Chemical API
- Biological API
Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market, By Application
- Immunological disorders
Request for Report Brochure for Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/nutraceutical-excipients-market-221821
- Medical Devices Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Institutes
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Major TOC of Global Biosensor Market Research Report
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Nutraceutical Excipients Market, by Type
8 Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market, by Region
9 Company Landscape
10 Company Profiles
11 MRFR Conclusion
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/discount/nutraceutical-excipients-market-221821
- The global nutraceutical excipients market is expected to reach USD 4,818.70 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.60% from 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of function, the fillers, diluents, and bulking agent segment is expected to command the largest market share of 45.7% over the review period and is also expected to register the fastest CAGR of 8.34% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of form, the dry segment is expected to command the largest market share of 55.4% over the review period, and the liquid segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.92% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of application, the probiotics and prebiotics segment is expected to command the largest market share of 47.5% over the review period, and vitamins and minerals are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.92% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- The Americas hold the largest share of the global nutraceutical excipients market which is expected to reach USD 1792.03 million by 2023
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to register a CAGR of 8.17% from 2017 to 2023
Inquiry Before Buying@ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/nutraceutical-excipients-market-221821
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)