Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company published a research report titled “Pulse Lavage Market by Product (Device, Accessories), Usability (Disposable, Reusable), Application [Orthopedic (Knee, Hip), Wound, Trauma], Power Source (Battery, AC), End user (Hospitals, Long-term, Ambulatory), and Geography- Global Forecast to 2024”. According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global pulse lavage systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to reach $327.8 million by 2024.
“The growth of this market will be driven by factors such as rapid increase in geriatric population, growing volume of orthopedic procedures, rise in sports and road accident injuries, and technological advancements in development of surgical tools”. Moreover, significant opportunities from developing economies further support the growth of this market. However, delay in wound healing due to high pressure irrigation and non-uniformity in medical reimbursement policies hinders the growth of this market to some extent.
- Rapid Increase in Geriatric Population
- Growing Volume of Orthopedic Procedures
- Rise in Sports and Road Accident Injuries
- Technological Advancements in Development of Surgical Tools
- Delay in Wound Healing Due to High Pressure Irrigation
- Non-Uniformity in Medical Reimbursement Policies
- Challenges Associated with Disposal of Wastes Generated After the Treatment
- Limited Usability for Large and Extensive Wounds
- Significant Opportunities from Developing Economies
- Joint Reconstruction
- Wound Care
AVP- Global Sales and Marketing